A random place for me to record all my plans..memories and thoughts and them back in many a year to come!

Monday, July 26, 2004

And so it begins...(Part Two - it really will begin this time)

Me again...now I've got all that important stuff out the way I can really get to grips with this post! Well what's there to say about life?..Since finishing 6th Form its bloody marvellous if a little boring at times! Spend my days doing as little as possible ...sleeping...watching Trisha....Seeing mates etc etc....     Can't be doing with work at the moment and they won't bloody give me any hours If i wanted them. Should be working 9-5 every day at the mo to get the required funds in the bank for Uni but it just aint happening. Got about 8 weeks to go and about £400 of debt to pay off before I even start saving! *sigh* O well!
          Not much happening tonight..quiet one I'm afraid. Tomorrow am out with mates making up for the fact that none of us went out at the weekend...don't think it's gunna be a late one or anything but def looking forward to having a few bevvies down the Oak in town! Dum de dum...not quite sure what else to write tonight so might stop typing....

This week I have mostly been listenin 2..... Maroon 5 - She will be loved
This week I am mostly plannin' to kill ....... Paula - If u know me u will know why.... *bam..pow...whack....*......bitch goes dowwwwn!  She best not be out 2moro night or there will be trouble a brewin' and I may well find myself on the wrong side of the long arm of the law!

Laterz guys... xxx

Word(s)  of the day: DEATH! (to Paula) hehe....
                                   

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... if the rest of the posts go like the first 2, this could be a good one 2 keep looking back, hope for more sound effects 2!!! and a full round by round fight report on the fight against this paula would be great!!! hehehe :-)

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home